Welcome To The Little Soap Shop
Aromatic Essentials™ has been keeping it real since the ’80’s and now we have a cute little Soap Shop surrounded by the green and serene hills of Mullalyup, in the beautiful Southwest town of Western Australia.
Now you can call in, its a 45 minute drive from Bunbury, only 1-2 minutes from the Southwest Highway, (directions here), or order anytime online. Easy! Either way, I look forward to taking care of your needs. Every product made with love and compassion.
Ethos and Qualities
- Caring about animals
- Helping those who suffer
- Honesty in business
- Transparency and truth in labelling
- Passion in my work and creating the best products available, regardless of the cost
- No GMO, Chemicals, Toxins, Parabens, Artificial colours or fragrances
- No Petroleum based products ( eg; baby shampoo, baby oil, Vapour Rub)
- Checked Palm oil free because it’s cheap and nasty and contributes to wildlife extinction
- Certified Cruelty free means I believe testing cosmetics on animals is disgusting, and I am dedicated to not supporting it in any way
- Certified Vegan, so you can trust it’s free from animal, insect, and no animal is harmed in any way
OH Yeah!! and the products are truly amazing!
Herbal Stuff that Works!
From the heart, start to finish
The amount of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, and nutrients contained within each bar, makes a noticeable difference to your skin tone, health and condition. Making it silky soft and smooth. Anti oxidants are marvelous and one of many anti ageing ingredients contained within these high quality skin care soaps. The full spectrum of potent, nutritious ingredients, and cell repairing healing qualities, now available to everyone.
We use our own home grown herbs because we know they are truly Organic, pesticide-free and handled with care, to infuse every product with natures pure essence. Floral waters of Chamomile, Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Rose and Sandalwood in place of plain water.
The absolutely pure plant based oils used in every product are sourced locally where possible, and from ethical organic farmers.